We are pleased to inform you that after two months of forced downtime, our hotel is open since the 27th May!
We are waiting for you with our usual hospitality, our goal is still for our guests to use our services in the best quality. Meanwhile, of course, safety first !!!! We are watching you!
- We are following the guidelines issued by the professional bodies and the authorities, and are observing the regulations in force.
- Before reopening, we carried out maintenance on our ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- We will be working with a smaller number of guests than previously.
- We encourage guests to practice social distancing at the hotel and the therapy-area reception desks. We kindly ask that you to do so too.
- We prefer online or card payment options.
- Room cards and wrist bands used for entering the Lake Bath are regularly disinfected.
- We have always paid great attention to the cleanliness of our hotel, and we will continue to do so.
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected several times a day (door handles, lift buttons, railings).
- We have placed disinfectants in the common areas and at the entrances, and we ask you to please use these.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms is recommended; please co-operate in this and allow our cleaners to clean your room on a daily basis.
- We air the hotel and the rooms regularly when being cleaned; please do the same.
- It is also obligatory to observe the prescribed distances in our restaurant, and so you will always be seated at the same table. Which table is assigned to you will be agreed with you at reception.
- We serve an extensive continental breakfast and a 4-course dinner with full waiter service, where we do all we can to fulfil your every culinary desire! We don’t want you to lack for anything!
- We are still providing room service, and this is now available free of charge.
- We regularly disinfect the surfaces in our restaurant and in the kitchen.
- We have always had to comply with strict regulations when preparing meals, and so we continue to observe the food safety rules as a matter of routine.
Spa, medical spa
- We can keep our wellness pool department according to strict regulations.
- The Lake Bath is open at all times, and you can still leave and come back to it several times a day if you want.
- In our spa section, the deck chairs are at an appropriate distance from each other and we regularly disinfect them.
- Our treatments for healing, prevention and relaxation are all still available in our medical spa section.
- All members of our staff are healthy, wear masks and carry out regular hand-disinfection and ventilation.
- The furniture in the treatment rooms and the equipment needed for the treatments are disinfected.
- We will also provide you with a mask on request. In the case of certain services it is obligatory to wear one; we will inform you about this at the therapy reception.
We’re doing our utmost to ensure your safety! Please co-operate with us in this!Our staff hasn’t changed; the same familiar faces will be here to welcome you!