After a long break, we are waiting for our guests again in our hotel, where our primary task now is to create a safe and relaxing environment for you, and to provide you with our services in the best quality we are used to.
During your stay at the hotel, we will ensure your undisturbed and safe rest with the following measures:
- Following the measures of professional organizations and authorities, we comply with the regulations in force.
- Guests are encouraged to stay away from the hotel reception and therapy reception. We ask you to comply with this as well!
- We prefer online or credit card payment options.
- Room cards and classes handed over to the Lake Bath entrance are regularly disinfected.
- We have paid great attention to the cleanliness of the hotel so far, so it will continue to be so.
- Frequently used surfaces are disinfected several times a day (handles, elevator buttons, railings)
- We have placed disinfectants in the common areas and at the entrances, we ask you to use this as well.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms is recommended, please cooperate, allow our housewives to perform their duties in this direction.
- We ventilate the hotel and the room regularly, please do the same.
- Room service is still available and is now available free of charge.
- We regularly disinfect the surfaces in our restaurant and in the kitchen.
- So far, we have had to comply with strict regulations when preparing our meals, so we continue to - routinely - follow food safety rules.
Wellness, medical wellness:
- We can keep our wellness department open and operate in accordance with strict regulations.
- The Lake Bath is open all the time, and you can still enter it several times a day.
- Our treatments for healing, prevention and relaxation are still available in our medical wellness department.
- Our staff performs regular hand disinfection and ventilation.
- The furniture in the treatment rooms and the equipment needed for the treatments are disinfected.
- We can provide you with a mask on request!
We pay attention to your safety, please cooperate!