in 2020, when our days are determined by the news and regulations related to the epidemic, the primary task of our hotel is to continuously adapt to these, so that in the meantime our guests can use our services in the best quality they have been accustomed to so far.
One thing is constant, our hospitality with which we are waiting for you!
For the safety of our guests, we take the following measures
- We are following the guidelines issued by the professional bodies and the authorities, and are observing the regulations in force.
- We encourage guests to practice social distancing at the hotel and the therapy-area reception desks. We kindly ask that you to do so too.
- We prefer online or card payment options.
- Room cards and wrist bands used for entering the Lake Bath are regularly disinfected.
- We have always paid great attention to the cleanliness of our hotel, and we will continue to do so.
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected several times a day (door handles, lift buttons, railings).
- We have placed disinfectants in the common areas and at the entrances, and we ask you to use these.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms is recommended; please co-operate in this and allow our cleaners to clean your room on a daily basis.
- We air the hotel and the rooms regularly when being cleaned; please do the same.
- We are still providing room service, and this is now available free of charge.
- We regularly disinfect the surfaces in our restaurant and in the kitchen.
- We have always had to comply with strict regulations when preparing meals, and so we continue to observe the food safety rules as a matter of routine.
Spa, medical spa:
- We can keep our wellness pool open according to strict regulations.
- The Lake Bath is open at all times, and you can still leave and come back to it several times a day if you want.
- Our treatments for healing, prevention and relaxation are all still available in our medical spa section.
- All members of our staff carry out regular hand-disinfection and ventilation.
- The furniture in the treatment rooms and the equipment needed for the treatments are disinfected.
- We will also provide you with a mask on request. In the case of certain services it is obligatory to wear one; we will inform you about this at the therapy reception.
We’re doing our best to ensure your safety! Please co-operate with us in this!
Our staff hasn’t changed; the same familiar faces will be here to welcome you!